Sunday, August 06, 2006

So..its hot then?

I hear that the east coast is in the midst of quite a heat wave. Well, i'd like to tell you that i feel your pain but frankly, i dont. It's been cold and cloudy for the last 10 days or so with no end in sight. Given the option of hot or cold...i'll take cold.

Not much else going on, next weekend is a 4 day weekend and up in Zurich they have the "Street Parade". http://www.streetparade.ch/ Hopefully the weather is better for saturday.

Here's some random pics of Europe during vacation season.


Brown Swiss...that must be where chocolate milk comes from.



What are you looking at?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Street Parade is a giant street concert......sounds like fun.....I'm sure you'll be there!...........M

Traveling Bonbon said...

I totally forgot to ask you about the street parade in the email today...so you will have to fill me in!

Corrigan said...

More like europes mardi gras!