Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bloody Blogger!

I've gotten quite a few notes explaining that my egypt pics aren't visible. I've tried reloading them all and renaming then reloading them all but apparently it's done no good because they still aren't visible. I can see them, albeit only with explorer. Mozilla won't show them, but after googling that question apparently that's rather normal. I don't get it...the next step is to email blogger. We can put a man on the moon, but apparently we cant make a picture loading program that works properly. Maybe comparing my technical challenge to that of putting a person on the surface of another planet is a bit of a stretch, but from where i sit it feels about the same.

Speaking of the moon, i was informed by one of my colleagues the other day during the daily “bash the American” hour that according to the TV the moon landing was faked. Not only did we not land a man on the moon but the entire mission, all the take-off's, landing's, everything was faked by hollywood. Rather than deny it i simply asked if Europe has every even launched a satellite, let alone put a person in space. Had an austrian every escaped gravity's grip, had a swiss person ever gazed down at the earth?

I believe that's one more point for the Americans.

Being the only American can be pretty funny at times. I'm expected to be an expert on everything American from what Bush's strategy in Iraq is to why Americans eat so much junk food. Luckily i know the answers to all these questions.

How many times have i written this next sentence? I'm not really sure..but it never gets old. So here goes...I'm not sure why, but we had a 4 day weekend last weekend. I worked a bit, played some Frisbee and hiked the Three Sisters in Liechtenstein. At the risk of posting more pics that noone can see..here goes.

Oh, and start from the bottom. I posted them backwards but I'm too lazy to delete all the posts and start over.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures......whatever you did this time worked.
As far as your Egypt Pics are concerned, I just went to Bonnie's blog and saw them all!..........Mom