Tuesday, February 05, 2008

to blog or not to blog...

that is the question. I didn't write that, it's a slightly modified version of something in a play by some dead guy.

In case i isn't obvious to those who've seen me i made it back from australia alive. I had a great 2 month vacation and in fact made it back to the states just in time to take another 2 weeks off. I don't know what all these unemployed people are complaining about. I loved it. But it had to end eventually and i started work back up here in MI in early January. I'm here and working like i never left. The natural question is whether to keep this thing up since i'm not technically at large anymore (at least in the national sense)...truth be told i don't know if i will or not. Depending on my motivational level it may become more of a photoboard..but we'll see. to kick it off i'll throw up a few pics of my new apartment in the gut of pontiac and also some from my upcoming beer pong tournament. 16 teams..but in the end, there can be only one.

No comments: