Sunday, February 08, 2009

New Crib

It's been a long couple of weeks as Mel (Paris) and I moved into a new (rental) house. My lease was up and given the tumbling home & rental prices it presented a lot of opportunities to upgrade while maintaining costs. We went from a 1000 sq ft apt with no garage to a 1300 (ish) sq ft house with a new 2 car garage for 200 bucks more a month! That's a deal. Mel's out of town right now ( :( ) so Paris and i are a bit lost, but we're surviving. We've gotten 99% unpacked and i can finally put a few pics up without boxes blocking everything!

2009 New House


I was this close (fingers about 1mm apart) to buying an 08 Z06 on Thursday. I made the mistake of taking a look in person and driving it. But a cooler head prevailed. 2 Car payments just makes no sense right now, besides i found some really good corporate bonds that will pay me to own them, unlike a car. Maybe once i get out of my Audi i'll re-evaluate. But it's still not that bad, my other toy is about to have the paint applied!


2009 Camaro Painting

1 comment:

Mel Corrigan said...

can't wait to see pics of your car with some paint!!! and i can't wait to get home to see you and paris :)