Monday, July 06, 2009

Aruba!..soon

The countdown to Aruba continues. Only 3 more days! After taking last wed. and thursday off and i've decided that 2 day work week, followed by a 4 day work week, followed by a week off, should be my normal schedule. I'll bring that up in my next review.

After spending a day helping to fix Mel's sisters' car, I made some progress on my Alfa last week. I cutout the front portion of the driver side sill and began making the patch panels. My welding skills are sorely lacking but this portion of the work won't be seen, so it's a good place to get some practice before i have to start welding body panels.

Here's a few pics of the work so far...

2009 06 Metal Work


Summer's flying by! It's hard to believe, but it's been over a year since i found out about my cancer and almost a year already since i had my surgery. I'll be done with the interferon in about another 8 weeks or so and it can't come to soon. Losing three nights a week isn't fun, especially when i live with someone whom i enjoy spending time with so much (i guess, just a little). Right Paris?

j/k babe

What better way to celebrate kicking skin cancer (i hope) then going to a sunny island for a week?!

Wait a minute...

1 comment:

Mel Corrigan said...

well, thankfully you have a hat, a lot of excellent sunblock, and a tyrant who will ensure that your exposure to the sun is minimal :)

*can you see my halo*

MWAH!!!